Welcome to TransWind
Next Generation Wind EnergyTechnology
The TransWind development is a complete solutions package with minimal follow-on costs owing to the fact that the entire unit is pre-assembled and delivered to site ready for installation and operation delivering a Plug & Play system for the end user. There are minimal construction, foundation and installation costs, which are normally not shown by manufacturers. Additionally, maintenance can be carried out by the end user the machine can be brought down to ground level within 15 minutes.Read more
Lower material usage
Constructions cost reduction
UK Share of EU Wind Energy Market
Wind energy market growth per year
Introducing next generation wind energy technology, TransWind is the result of three years of intensive research and co-operation between highly experienced German and South African engineers. Referred to by Hubner in Germany as the Innovation of the year, the TransWind QuadRo is a virtually self-erecting, mobile or stationary wind turbine that will usher in a new era in wind energy.
- Innovative Blade design ,”SuperVortexx” (Patent pending)
- 50% lower material usage for the manufacture if the rotor blades.
- Constitutes 30% – 40% overall constructions cost reduction in the comparison with conventional turbines.
- Rotor blades run virtually noiseless across all wind speeds
- Rotor blades are not sensitive to airflow turbulence, allowing lower mast heights
- DuRoGen Generators resulting in an increased output of 50-60% for the same size turbine
Bank House, 81 St Judes Road,
Englefield Green, Surrey,